Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Mike Can't Communicate announcement

 Hi! My name is Mike mood plz, but I'll make this trilogy using the "SystemDeKilla" pseudonym. I'm Italian. I made the SystemDeKilla pseudonym...my real name is Sara DiPiazza (which I barely use, even my facebook has a different name), but I go by "SystemDeKilla" ever since 2014. This trilogy will hopefully be written with love and care. I started writing it in January, and I might finish all three books in...summer, or fall 2024. I don't know, I kinda have an unpredictable schedule...depending on the circumstances.

It's called "Mike Can't Communicate", or "MCC" for short. A story about a teenage boy in very late puberty struggling from a hellish environment and an unfair destiny. Here is a poster that I designed in MS Paint (looks kinda crappy, I know): 


(inspired by James Bond)
Yeah, it's 17+! Not for small children or big babies! You may notice that the boy here is the same as the one in my profile picture...I know. But I made it intentional.
Email me here: hardcoresystemdekilla@gmail.com. I might make a FAQ sometime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Also the title is intentional after "Komi Can't Communicate"...I like it and it does carry a double-sense!

    ReplyDelete

July Update

 Hi, it's SystemDeKilla. Sorry for not finishing my trilogy on July 18th, I regret giving away the promise. Remember that "Mike Can...