Monday, February 12, 2024

art post #1

I'm such an attention-whore. I know I'm supposed to be in a break but I'm chronically online 😂

Basically, I made this when I was bored. MS paint sucks but I managed to do this!! (i used the copypaste tool for a base I made, which is inspired by an unused DDLC sprite for Natsuki)

These 18 characters are NOT in MCC. I made them in 2021 and I wanted to use them in November for a trilogy (pre-dating MCC), then I realized my true motives behind writing it (the trilogy is called Daniel's Knife) were hatred and spite (for reasons I don't wanna talk about...it's personal). However, I'm still attached to these characters, even nearly 3 years later! I'm able to separate them from Daniel's Knife. Here are both drawings!

These are the originals from 2021!

These are the NEW redesigned fellas for 2024. They have a lot going on in the new version! I'm happy :-) I mentioned these characters in my old blog...which is private...

As for MCC, I'm still making progress. I'm a hobbyist, remember? The thing is, I have ALL ideas for ALL THREE BOOKS planned, yet writing them is...SO HARD!!! I'm not even done with THE FIRST!

Hopefully, I can get the spark back. So far, I'm still in the first book. Again, I have the ideas but it's difficult! Writing is hard!

Okay, enough of my mindless rambling 😅. Goodbye and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

July Update

 Hi, it's SystemDeKilla. Sorry for not finishing my trilogy on July 18th, I regret giving away the promise. Remember that "Mike Can...