Monday, March 18, 2024

MCC CAST IN LOW BUDGET (some news too)

 yeah i'm still alive :)

I made this for some weird reason. Basically, the main 11 (in Mike Can't Communicate trilogy) drawn in low budget.


all of them have the same skin color because they're meant to be stickmen. I do have the proper version (colored and lineart, only missing bg) but I need the background before I can post it.

Change of Plans:

I realized that a small change came in my way, and I felt like I should say it: MCC trilogy will be two editions: the first one is digital and the second is physical. However, I'm an amateur artist and maybe there WON'T be a printed edition? Because physical copies might cost money, and I want these characters to be used ONLY in non-profit media. (and i highly doubt people will read three books written by a sixteen year old girl, lol) Good news that exams are over, back to work :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment

July Update

 Hi, it's SystemDeKilla. Sorry for not finishing my trilogy on July 18th, I regret giving away the promise. Remember that "Mike Can...